›› SERVICES WE OFFER
Services include commonly treated Medical Conditions such as:
- Cardiovascular diseases such as heart diseases, hypertension, high cholesterol, peripheral vascular disease.
- Neurological Diseases such as Parkinson disease, Stroke, Dementia, restless leg syndrome.
- Gastrointestinal Diseases such as liver disease, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, rectal bleed
- Endocrine diseases such as Diabetes, Thyroid diseases and pituitary diseases
- Skin diseases
- Urological diseases such as Prostate problems, Urinary Tract infections, Over Active Bladder
- Musculoskeletal diseases such as arthritis and muscle problems.
- Pulmonary diseases such as Asthma, COPD, lung infections.
- Ear, Nose and throat problems.
- Hematological Problems such as anemias, low platelets.
- Cancer Screening
- Adult Vaccinations
- Minor office based procedures.
What is Internal Medicine?
Internal medicine is the branch and specialty of medicine concerning the diagnosis and nonsurgical treatment of diseases in adults, especially of internal organs.